This is a Nice blog for people who want to veiw My stuff like french fry info and Elfy stuff crazy and ect. stuff have fun.

12/27/2004

I Can Ipod

The Ipod is a gift you might want to give someone if-

1. you have at least 300$ to spent
2. if the person you are giving it to is a music freak
3. if the person has a large family
4. and I do not have an Ipod
5. you should not take advice from somone like me
6. Whatever

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever that punk is, I think they're annoying and missing the point. They don't appreciate your genius and never will . Some people are only concerned about hermit crabs and their own blonde world.

4:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Yea Post your comments please!

JESSE"S BLOG YOU CAN CONTACT JESSE AT
my_cheerio@yahoo.com
Swapper name: jesse333
Items I'm Offering Items I'm Seeking
Get your own thing... http://www.swapthing.com