This is a Nice blog for people who want to veiw My stuff like french fry info and Elfy stuff crazy and ect. stuff have fun.

1/04/2005

Ice

Ice as we all know is melted snow so that about sums it up. Well we all know that ice is cold and it is in the north and south pole. Now you must be wondering if elves scate well yes and no.
You see elves do not skate they more just ride penguins that are skating. So no elves do not skate. now I am running out of stuff to say so that's what Ice is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gol, why is that punk so darned annoyin? WRITE SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!

4:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just brained myself repeatedly.

Let's go disco dance James.

12:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Yea Post your comments please!

JESSE"S BLOG YOU CAN CONTACT JESSE AT
my_cheerio@yahoo.com
Swapper name: jesse333
Items I'm Offering Items I'm Seeking
Get your own thing... http://www.swapthing.com