This is a Nice blog for people who want to veiw My stuff like french fry info and Elfy stuff crazy and ect. stuff have fun.

1/07/2005

How to annoy the most hard to annoy person.

k First while she or he is sleeping shave them bald and then put peanut butter on there head
then hide. When they wake up spash them with ice cold water and then say "ha your a peanut butter head" just for fun. After you run and hide again while they are in the shower flush the toilet repeadedly and every time say oops. After hiding again go to your friends house for the rest of your life and make lots of calls to your home to say that your comming home soon but do not after 2 years drive into he or she's house with a simi and then move across country to some big city. If that would not annoy them I have NO CLUE what would.

Do not try this if you are under 7893.6034 or by law you will be arrested
I am not liable for any injury that may happen while you might be doing this stupid thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Yea Post your comments please!

JESSE"S BLOG YOU CAN CONTACT JESSE AT
my_cheerio@yahoo.com
Swapper name: jesse333
Items I'm Offering Items I'm Seeking
Get your own thing... http://www.swapthing.com