This is a Nice blog for people who want to veiw My stuff like french fry info and Elfy stuff crazy and ect. stuff have fun.

1/19/2005

sorry

[with all due apologies][intro - slow]A long, long time ago, I can still remember how the sessions used to make me cry,And I knew that if I tried that I could bilk the raw meat dry and maybe I'd be happy for a while.But deep within me I would quiverWith every audit I'd deliver,Bad news in the folderMy faith was growing colder.I don't remember if I criedWhen I realized that Hubbard lied,But my eyes were opened wideThe day my meter died.So bye bye to my faith in the tech,With no session I was getting a reality check.My meter broke and blew belief all to heckNow that I can see it's all dreckNow that I can see it's all dreck.[faster]Did they put you on the cans, did you read History of Man, disconnected from your Mom?Do you believe the story whole, did Xenu damn your mortal soul and blow it into BTs with a bomb?Well, I know that you said Ron's a clown cause they pushed you into Int. Rundown.And after I had left,you were RPF'd.I was a lonely teenage cult recruit who'd seen his master audit fruit but I knew I'd give them no more lootThe day my meter died.I was singing,Bye bye to my faith in the tech,With no session I was getting a reality check.My meter broke and blew belief all to heckNow that I can see it's all dreckNow that I can see it's all dreck.Since then I've been on my own, spreading entheta alone, but that's not how it used to be.Illuminating thetan night, deep within my faith burned bright, in Ron and Scientology.Blowing BTs was my goal,With tech hallucinated whole,We'd follow Ron to HellImprisoned by his spell.And as we all got high on auditingSeeing DC8s with naked wingWe never doubted anythingThe day my meter died.I was singingBye bye to my faith in the tech,With no session I was getting a reality check.My meter broke and blew belief all to heckNow that I can see it's all dreckNow that I can see it's all dreck.Theeti-weeti violate the treaty, my PC folder's plenty meaty, blackmail secrets from the past.If I try to criticize they'll spread the dirt, they'll tell the lies, they'll sue me into silence real fast.They forced the IRS to cave,The courts to them CAN's records gave,The more the critics burnedThe more the lawyers earned.Miscavige, almighty bossCheering at each critic's lossNailed to Scieno-Satan crossThe day my meter died.We were singingBye bye to my faith in the tech,With no session I was getting a reality check.My meter broke and blew belief all to heckNow that I can see it's all dreckNow that I can see it's all dreck.Now here we are on ARS, Internet where more is less, subject to no-one's control.So come on, all join in and criticize, document, anonymize, send the leadership around the pole.As you're publicizing each abuse, you'reTightening the data noose.Members growing mad,As they realize they've been had.And as the tide of understanding continued to turn,Joking and degrading care of Howard Stern,The uninitiated began to learn,The day my meter died.We were singing,Bye bye to my faith in the tech,With no session I was getting a reality check.My meter broke and blew belief all to heckNow that I can see it's all dreckNow that I can see it's all dreck.[outro - slow]I met a woman from Big Blue, and I asked her if she'd met Xenu, but she just sighed and turned away.I went down to the local org, it was as lively as a morgue, and the man there told me SPs couldn't stay.In the sea org children cried,Members blew and Lisa died.Legal depositionsDraining funds from missions.Celebrities they could not loseNicole Kidman and Tom CruiseLeft the cult and made the news,The day my meter died.And they were singing,Bye bye to my faith in the tech,With no session I was getting a reality check.My meter broke and blew belief all to heckNow that I can see it's all dreckNow that I can see it's all dreck.Bye bye to my faith in the tech,With no session I was getting a reality check.My meter broke and blew belief all to heck,Now that I can see it's all dreck.[Neddie Seagoon, © 2000]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Yea Post your comments please!

JESSE"S BLOG YOU CAN CONTACT JESSE AT
my_cheerio@yahoo.com
Swapper name: jesse333
Items I'm Offering Items I'm Seeking
Get your own thing... http://www.swapthing.com