Right to fries
You have a right to dip some fries in kechup, mustard,vanilla shake, chocolete shake etc. if that turns on you. you have the right to stuff them is your sandwich or stack them ilke the boy hood home of Abe Lincon you have the right to have the fries your way even if that means eating them like a normal human being. you ca put them in you pocket and save them for later or stuff them all in you mouth at the same time and get a soar throught swallowing them you can eat them in band and get the inside of you insterment worn away slowly or you do not even have to eat fries.

2 Comments:
This week I learned how to make my own french fries. I also got my first hot oil, third degree splatter burn. This takes the right to fries to a whole new level. You can use different kinds of potatoes. Red, Idaho, Russet, those little baby ones in different varieties. You can also, as I have mentioned, burn yourself in many different ways with fry oil, and set off the smoke detectors every time so you have to open the door and let ferbruary in.
Plus, you can dip them in whatever you have haunting the fridge. Forget ketchup, forget chocolate shakes, you can use the little packets of soy sauce from when you ordered chinese, you can use hot sauce, grape jelly or melted chocolate. Hmmm, I have chocolate,potatoes, and the hot oil required for this experiment.. I'll let you know.
3:56 PM
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
2:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home