This is a Nice blog for people who want to veiw My stuff like french fry info and Elfy stuff crazy and ect. stuff have fun.

2/26/2005

It may be true

Even if you think that some thing is true it may not like.

Ok, you hearrd a loud crash in the other room. "I thought I turned the TV off you say". "Oh well you must have not" says your brother jonny. I better go check " you say in a shaky voice. You think for a min and then say " jonny you go look".
jonny steps back and says " I'm not going in there". You say " I'll give you my gummy worms. Jonny says " well I guess so " . jonny walks in the room and then you here a huge skream you peek in the room slowly and


BOOM you see jonny with his bazooka and he is aiming it right at you. you look down there's a fry on the ground kechup is all over your shirt. "you got me "you say.

is this TRUE or FALSE

you deside

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Falseness.

12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Joel said...

SUPER DUPER TRUTHER SCOOPER

12:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Yea Post your comments please!

JESSE"S BLOG YOU CAN CONTACT JESSE AT
my_cheerio@yahoo.com
Swapper name: jesse333
Items I'm Offering Items I'm Seeking
Get your own thing... http://www.swapthing.com