This is a Nice blog for people who want to veiw My stuff like french fry info and Elfy stuff crazy and ect. stuff have fun.

6/01/2005

The Future

You never know what the future has in store for you but you do know it will come (the future) after it has already happened then you don't have to worry about it cause it already happened so why worry. Have you ever been in a public place and embarrassed yourself well most likely there were people around you didn't Know so you probably won't see them again. Like once I went to a Karaoke and I sang with my cousin and I did so so so bad I really sucked and well I didn't go back there ever again and probably never will so like that. I was thinking (though that is hard to believe) I probably embarrassed my cousin more than I was embarrassed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one creative character. I like your writing style which is mostly silly circular logic, but silliness does not come natural to all and therefore is a talent. I have not looked at your blog fer awhile and now I'm all caught up. I was hoping you'd have some silly circular wisdom about marriage. Well, you made me laugh and I love ya.

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymouse said...

I love you

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see your deductive reasoning based on the light-speed effects of non-trilquilescent space matter.

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Mrs. Bush said...

Hmmmm, well, that's nice. James.

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Yea Post your comments please!

JESSE"S BLOG YOU CAN CONTACT JESSE AT
my_cheerio@yahoo.com
Swapper name: jesse333
Items I'm Offering Items I'm Seeking
Get your own thing... http://www.swapthing.com