Marriage
Marriage is a new door to a new world like a rabbit hole you never now what you might run into. Now first off my advice is not the best advise you can get but it ranks pretty high on my stats. If you and your spouse ever get in a fight just go for a long walk and you'le find that all that fresh air will do you good. Now comes the tricky part to explain cause it is hard to say. well here I go.
Once your married you are like a worm you keep digging and digging until you get were you want to go and other times you get rained out and have to start over again(I told u it was hard stuff) .
my second point I want to make is without chocolate you will never be able to have it. this is really stressful for me to right this cause all this marrige stuff is out of my league so bear with me, I'm now saying I can't talk about it cause I am and don't you think I can't give advise cause I can probably talk for hours about stuff that I don't know about I mean I do now about marrige I'm not married thought oh never mind. back on subject. if you ever get stressed out cause your spouse did something all you have to do is count to 900,893,743,126,975,033,234,234,254,234, and by then you probably will settle down and make sure you count it slow like follow the hand on the clock it will have to be non digital and each time the clock ticks count one more. which reminds me of the day I stood it one place and kept my mouth shut for 10 seconds. If you want to by a new car and your spouse does not then all you have to do is not buy one and then go to the store and buy a hotwheels race car and when you get back tell him(her) that you got a car for 105 not $1.50 just 105 then show him the car. I'm just rammbleing on and on don't you hate it when people do that. If you need any thing elce Just ask

2 Comments:
I cannot sell you life insurance, wedding favors, or invite you to my cool website, but I am married and I would like to take issue with your comparisons of marriage to several situations in which you are digging into a dark dirty hole with no control over your destination.What are you-24? I guess I don't have to ask why you're not married yet.(although you are extremely attractive in your picture)
I would say that marriage has more to do with going up than going down.Your age goes up, your expenses go up, your stress level goes up, family size, bodyweight etc.
It is an unpredictable business, but rewarding if you can stay honest and true to yourself as well as respectful of your partner and willing to go the distance no matter what that means.
But hey, what do I know. I've been married for barely 6 months. Still in the honeymoon phase as they say.
I do appreciate the advice about taking a walk and eating chocolate. Both very good points. I will try to remember them as I dig deeper into my wormhole.
4:23 PM
I loved what you wrote. Having been a married wo-man for over 2 years, I can safely say that what you said was mostly correct or incorrect. It may or may not be a good use of deductive reasoning, but who am I to judge?
12:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home