Merry New Year
Why does every body around the holidays say Merry Christmas or Happy New Year why not say Merry New Year or Happy Christmas or, may your Christmas be full of joy and happily lived out in the most greedy maner so you can get all the stuff you want and more.
or for New Years you can say
this next year may you be a wonderfully nice rich person and get all the stuff you want.
Our world is so centered around getting material things,
this years Christmas (2005) was the most dissapointing not that I didn't get what I wanted I just was so looking forward to getting all my stuff that when the time came to get all my stuff I wasn't really interested in it anymore.
I am not ungreatfull for all the wonderfull gifts I recieved I just see now that all the stuff I got was unessesary for me at that time.
I got
1. Napoleon Dynamite quote book
2. Stereo
3. duct tape sword
4. exacto knife set
5. some Converse allstars
6. candy
7. 6 rolls of duct tape
8. two shirts
9. and other stuff I can't think of
number 9 also further explains my point only about 2 weeks ago I got all that stuff and yet I can't think back that far.
can you think of every thing you got for Christmas?
my point = why get worthless stuff if we can't remember what we got or if these things are not going to last forever.
JESSE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home